July/August Transfers 2009

{ Posted on 01:47 by Darren Denton }











The key players that I got are; Yevsikov, Zaki and Ljubojevic.






As you can see, Yevsikov can play anywhere along the back, but his main position is left back. He will start the majority of the games at left back because he is a lot better than Griffiths.






My second major transfer is Zaki, he will play most of his games on the right wing, but with good heading and bravery attributes make him a good backup target man.






My third and final major signing of the summer transfer window, is a fella who I got on another save, and it took me about three attempts to get a work permit for him. But he is worth it, with great heading. jumping and strength attributes make him possibly one of, if not the best target man in the league.

I have also decided to let Ryan Bennett, Exodus Geohaghan and Scott Griffiths return to their respective teams, because I feel they will get more first team experience before they rejoin in the winter.

No Response to "July/August Transfers 2009"

Post a Comment