Team Analysis

{ Posted on 13:07 by Darren Denton }

Time for the analysis of my new team Peterborough. If anybody wants to know this is on the 10.2 patch. Anybody can recommend new signings in a comment.

This is what the assistant, Nicky Eaden, thinks the strongest possible line-up is:

So as you can see the positions that need improving the most are; LB, AMR and ST.

Goalkeepers



I'm sure alot of you have heard of Joe Lewis. He is a decent goalkeeper, I could certainly get better goalkeepers though. He will start 95% of my games unless I get a new GK. The current backup keeper is James McKeown. He's not good enough to be a good backup but because he is only 19 I will probably send him on loan, then sell him after a season or two.

Defenders



I think Griffiths is quite clearly not good enough for the championship so I will definitely be getting a new left back. He will be joining in January but I don't think he will stay very long.



Russell Martin is not the best RB in the league, but he certainly isn't the worst. I may try find a new right back, maybe just bring in somebody on loan.






Both centre backs are pretty decent for this league. Pearce is only on loan though and depending on how well he plays determines whether I will try to sign him permanantly in the future. The backups include Geohaghan and Bennett who are on loan from Kettering and Grimsby, unfortunately they will both be joining permanently in the January transfer window. I don't think they are good enough for this league but at 19, Bennett has age on his side, and one useful weapon that Geohaghan has is his long throws, they are 20 so when he plays we will obviously be using that. Craig Morgan is another backup, I think he is the better of the three backups.

Midfielders



I think that Tommy Rowe is one of the better players at the club, he has decent dribbling and a decent cross, but they will need to be improved.




I certainly think that Batt is one of the less talented players in the team but he is still young and I will probably send him out on loan while I bring in a better right winger.





I think that central midfield is the one area that needs just about no improvements I may need to bring in a backup, but I don't think I will. The current backups are George Boyd, Toumani Diagouraga, Dean Keates and Charlie Lee. Lee is more of a defensive midfielder and I am already trying to sell Keates. He is 31 and the oldest player at the club.

Strikers





Two very pacey strikers and I will certainly be using that to my advantage, but I do need one or two backup strikers. Batt can play upfront but I don't think he has enough quality. I may try get someone with less pace but very good in the air, so the other can play off of the target man.

1 Response to "Team Analysis"

Good luck with Peterbrough, from the team report it looks like you have a pretty strong team.

Post a Comment