Pre-Season 2009/10

{ Posted on 17:08 by Darren Denton }
It's pre-season. I don't like pre-season, I normally leave the friendlies to the assistant and I haven't changed. But I do now arrange the friendlies, the majority of them are against bigger teams just to get abit more extra cash.

Season Expectations


The first friendly was against the reserves.



Second versus Liverpool



Third versus Everton



Fourth versus Glenn Hoddle's Academy



Fifth against Lincoln



Sixth was against Stoke



The seventh and final friendly was against Newcastle



I also got a parent club and a feeder club. The parent club is Aston Villa, I chose Villa because of their youth setup so hopefully I can get some decent loanees. The feeder club is Kettering.



No Response to "Pre-Season 2009/10"

Post a Comment